Welcome to the web page for me – Dr Neil March. A lot of people think music is my only area of expertise. But I have covered a uniquely diverse spectrum of areas in my career already and I currently provide services to other businesses including:
- Music (as composer, artist & entrepreneuur); popular & classical
- Communications – written & oral
- Radio & Media Promotion – national, local & internet
- Social Media – managing multiple accounts & platforms
- Project Management – entrepreneurship, events & campaigns
- Academic Mentoring – advice & tutoring on presenting written work etc.
- Journalism (music & socio-political matters) – articles, columns, editorial copy
Connect with me on LinkedIn here.
I am of course also one half of Dreamscape City Sinfonia.
Check my Twitter and Facebook pages for posts about some of the work I am currently doing for clients like:
- helping manage their social media accounts and build followings among potential customers
- helping talented artists release & distribute their music and promoting their tracks to radio stations & social media platforms
- project managing services & events for a social enterprise business
- providing academic mentoring to postgraduate students
- helping a social care start-up business to manage their operations, improve customer service and modernise their internal systems and procedures
The great thing about working for myself is I can be so flexible about the arrangements I strike with different clients. So if you think you might need my help with any area of your business, drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and remember it doesn’t have to have any relation to music!